Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Official...

Blogosphere here I am! I have been following friends' blogs for years and tonight I finally decided to stake my own claim on the web.

I picked the name "Savoring the Outcome" because I wanted a blog title that would encompass all that I savor including spending time with my husband, friends and family; food; homebrew; wine; travel; races and multisport events; and our new house. Each of these things have "outcomes" but I also wanted to include my forays into my research methods coursework and my continual journey toward earning my Ph.D. (When I finally finish this degree it will be the outcome of all outcomes that I hope to savor while still writing this blog).

Stay tuned for the recipes, pictures, raves (and some rants), thoughts, and adventures that make up my life both in and out of my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment